Ways to Pay
The assessments are due on the first day of each quarter and are considered late after the 15th. Here are a few options for payments:
1. Mail a check. Make check payable to [Your Community Name] and send to our lockbox at PO Box 93713, Las Vegas, NV 89193-3713. Send any correspondences to PO Box 92649, Austin, TX 78709 or email to email@example.com.
2. Bill Pay through your personal banking institution. Set up bill payable to [Your Community Name] and send to P.O. Box 93713, Las Vegas, NV 89193-3713. Follow these instructions:
- If there is an existing payment profile (sent to the Orlando lockbox), cancel it and create a new one to the address listed above.
- Ensure the check is made payable to your association and the memo portion includes the following information/instructions: Your Management Company ID – Association ID – Property Account Number (example: 7183 – MCH – 10). This information is outlined on your payment coupon. Please enter this into your bill profile as a memo. CAM’s company ID at Alliance Association Bank is 7183.
3. Pay Online. Through this website, you can “Pay Online.” The following payment options are available through this site:
- One-Time eCheck – One-Time ACH direct debit.
- Recurring eCheck /ACH – Recurring direct debit withdrawal-allowing owners to determine the date of the debit; AAB will send a reminder email prior to the debit.
- Credit Card – All credit cards are accepted. Service fee applies and is charged at the time of payment.
4. Waterfront Payments – Online Payment for Waterfront Click HERE.